Pages: « 1 »

MR HINDS
NO PAIN - NO GAIN
Date: Sep 3, 2008 2:43:58 PM PDT
Author: MR HINDS

I have come to a realization that for one to know what they are truly made of they must go through some ruff times as a test. I know many of us face different challenges in our lives and we get discouraged at times. We fail to understand that what doesn’t kill us, only makes us stronger. You know the old, “No Pain, No Gain,” slogan.

I want you to know that you are not alone, and that you have people who truly care about you. The one way to find out who cares about you and is a good friend, you must first be a good friend. Like they say, “It takes one to know one.” If we adopt the mind set that, “That the race is not for the swift, but for the one that endures till the end,” (KJV) then and only then can we persevere through the race of life.

Do me a favor, I want you to let someone close too you know how much you appreciate them. The reason I say this is because we seem to always wait till something bad happens to share our true feelings towards each other. Furthermore, you never know who in your life may need to hear that encouraging word. “So spread some love and watch it come back to you.”
“For one to realize who they are and act on the realization, in hopes to bring about a positive self purifying result, is truly awesome. When loved ones are there to witness the inception of your germination, the transition is made easier.”- DREW L. HINDS JR 2008

Attachment:
5a2cdcd6b42d90eefb4c987f0b027000.jpg
   View
Description:

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.